zondag 15 november 2009

Why oh why

Hellooo

I thought: yes! The winter is coming! That means presents, party's, coasy hot chocolat, christmas, nice food and all kinds of other great things!

But now, after one week of rain and darkness, I think: it is always dark, when I come out of bed and when I go home; a lot of delicious food also means a lot of calories unfortunately; it rains rains rains all the time so when I come to school I am already soaking wet; because of the party's I have to prepare for all of them and now I don't have any time left..; because it is winter, I need to wear more, so I am always broke because of buying too much clothes; and and and...

I think I have my winter-depression already, can anyone chear me up?!

Xxxx

1 opmerking:

  1. gelukkig kan je altijd nog lekker in je warme huis onder een dekentje zitten; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM
    als dat je niet opvrolijkt weet ik het ook niet meer

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Volgers

Over mij

Mijn foto
Of course we all love fashion, you live your life in it, so why don't do it good? I'm thinking those high heels and just that one little dress could make your life even better!