dinsdag 3 november 2009

To new beginnings!

Hello everybody!

This is my first post on my blog! I haven't got any nice pictures yet, but that will come soon, as soon as my Test-week is over. It has been really busy last week, but now I only have French left, a subject at school that I really love, I mean, there is no language more romantic and elegant than French. And when I think of France, I think of Paris, and when I think of Paris, I think of chique, fashion-forward FASHION! There is nothing more exciting than running through a mall or shop with the rush of all those clothes around you, I think. But well, enough of talking, I think it is time to make myself usefull and study some more.
My first pictures will be at my blog soon!

Xxxx

1 opmerking:

Volgers

Over mij

Mijn foto
Of course we all love fashion, you live your life in it, so why don't do it good? I'm thinking those high heels and just that one little dress could make your life even better!